Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Perfect Day


Ingredients of a perfect day:

  • Early morning gym session.
  • Running with Kirsten.
  • Finding FREE parking at the beach.
  • Beach for 4 hours with Kirsten and Gretchen.
  • Pedicures with Kirsten and Gretchen.
  • Starbucks hot chocolate.
  • A yummy home cooked dinner.
  • Movie night with my mom, Kirsten and Gretchen.

I couldn’t have asked for a better day. It was so relaxing and we did so many of my favorite things. Wish Friday never had to end.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! But you forgot: singing to oldies music, hearing erin make an ape sound, eating our weight in twizzlers and oreos, wet suit boy, gretchen's ladybug friend who wouldn't go away....what a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my day was spent moving people and doing a 5 hour work out. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in Utah Valley it was rainy with a high of 49 degrees today. I'm so sick of "sprinter" and so jealous of your sunny California fun! It was still a happy day though because I got to be with family, laugh, eat Grandma's food, and open an Easter package from Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete